Introducing the Stamparatus, an innovative stamp placement tool developed to help YOU stamp better! Why do YOU need one? At $65, it is a well-priced tool that will help you fall in love with stamping all over again. Check out its features!
Features of the Stamparatus:
- Stamp multiple images with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- Want a darker impression? Apply more ink and restamp – no need to start over!
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step and 4-step stamped images with reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
Stamparatus Product Details:
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamps
- Foam mat included to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates; total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold paper in place
- Magnet storage on the back of the tool
- Price is $65 + shipping/tax
- Email me with questions
This tool will be available in the 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue, as the pre-order period has now closed.
Want to see the Stamparatus in action? Here you go!