Stampin’ Up! is a very dynamic company, always trying to stay ahead of the stamping curve. How do they do this?
- using contemporary fonts and current image styles
- providing In Colour Inks, paper and accessories that rotate every year for a trendy refresh
- creating Designer Series Papers that are on trend for colour and pattern
- offering long-lasting, hard wearing, best-in-industry tools to make card making easy
I can help you by sharing my well-honed stamping expertise. How do I do this?
- demonstrating current stamping techniques at my in-person classes, and online (coming soon!)
- providing Stamping 101 Basics to help you start stamping right away, using solid techniques
- updating my Resources with current and useful information for your card making and other crafty projects
- making it easy to shop online or directly through me, so that you have the stamps, paper, ink, embellishments and tools that YOU need
My Goal: make sure that you have all of the tools at your disposal to create some great cards, scrapbook pages and other projects that will be appreciated by everyone you meet. If you have a question and I don’t have the answer, I will get it for you as quickly as possible, and then pass it on. Continuous and lifelong learning is a wonderful thing!
So, on that note, what’s new and on sale?
World Card Making Day – Enjoy 15% off select stamp sets as well as Notecards & Envelopes. Purchase Fast Fuse Adhesive and receive 2 free refills. The sale runs from October 1-10
October Designer Paper Sale – Purchase 3 select DSP packs, and receive one free! Offer is valid from October 1-31.
Merry Patterns Exclusive Host Promotion – Host a workshop with $375+ sales in September or October and receive this Merry Patterns Exclusive stamp set for free!
Two Ways to Shop with Me – Online shopping may be the way to shop for some, but if you would rather talk to me personally, this is easily done.
Paper Pumpkin – the ultimate monthly subscription for busy crafters on the go
Have a Question? Email me HERE and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.