Join Stampin’ Up! and receive $165 in product for just $135 +tax (with free shipping!)
- Do you love stamping, card making, and papercrafting?
- Is your wish list really long?
- Would you like to earn some extra income to support your stamping or pay a few bills?
Whether you join as a hobby demonstrator or business builder, I welcome each and every one of you to our flamingo flock. Perks of becoming a member of Team Flamingo include:
- Tailored training and education on stamping, and your business, including one-on-one calls, and team meetings – with stamping!
- Expertise in website design and social media at your fingertips
- Being part of a larger Stampin’ Up! group with a long and successful history in Canada
Build your Starter Kit your way! For just $135 you get…
- Your choice of up to $165 worth of any current Stampin’ Up! products
- Free Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Business Supply pack
- Free shipping on your kit
Plus, if you join Team Flamingo in July 2017, you will receive extra goodies with your kit…
- Two ‘D’ Blocks (118485)
- Grid Paper (130148)
- Paper Snips (103579)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Bone Folder (102300)
- Carols of Christmas Stamp Set (144804) – from the Holiday 2017 catalogue, to be released to Demonstrators in August
The value of all of these extra goodies is $94 for a total value of $259
All of this for the low price of $135 + tax
If you’re interested in becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and joining the Wendy’s Little Inklings Team, follow these easy steps once you’re on my Stampin’ Up! website (click here to go there now):
- Read and agree to the Independent Demonstrator Agreement
- Purchase your Starter Kit. The online form will prompt you to choose up to $165 in products to create your own custom Starter Kit, allowing you to start your business, your way!
Once you have completed the above steps, Stampin’ Up! will send you a password so you can log into the Demonstrator website where you’ll find an abundance of tips, ideas, and training to help you.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me by e-mail or 905-655-9347.